Grace Ocean Pte Ltd jobs
* *Full Time*
* *MNC – Shipping *
* *CBD Area*
We are Looking for Operation executive to join our operation team.
* Monitor fleet vessel operations status
* Liaison with brokers on operational matters, charterers request,to ensure all operational informations are pass on timely
* Check/verify chrtrs claims related to vessel performance, off hire claims, deviations,etc
* Identify charterers needs and expectations through relationship management
* To assist with operational duties as may require from time to time
* Perform all shipping functions, including shipping database update and necessary operations support
* Resolve common disputes and claims between charterers and ship-owners
* Min Diploma in Maritime studies//Business Administration or equivalent;
* 1-3 years of related working experience in marine industry (Dry cargo / Chem tankers / Ship-owner).
* She/He should have a good understanding of charter parties, and shipping documentation. Strong knowledge of the Shipping industry is essential.
* Entry level candidates with keen interest in shipping may also be considered as exceptional.
* Able to work independently, responsible and manage multiple priorities
* Strong team player with good interpersonal skills, able to communicate well with others.
* The successful candidate can expect personal development opportunities, international exposure, and attractive working condition.
*HOW TO APPLY:*
\*\* Please submit your CV in Microsoft Words format to the email below to " email@example.com "
*FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:*
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
* Current & Expected salary
* Reason(s) for leaving
* Availability to commence work
- vessel/cargo operations 9 jobs
- liaison 4,324 jobs
- time management 5,816 jobs
- marine & offshore 350 jobs
- business administration 1,092 jobs
- shipping documents 181 jobs
- documentation 3,637 jobs
- passionate 3,543 jobs
- independent 6,282 jobs
- team player 9,442 jobs
- interpersonal 6,533 jobs
- career development 1,974 jobs