Dornier MedTech Asia Pte Ltd jobs
This position will join our newly formed R&D team based in our Product Development office in Singapore. Reporting directly to the R&D team leader, this is a newly formed role with focus on Product Development. You will work as part of a team performing engineering activities required for support of both released products and new products into the market.
- Apply engineering skills and technology to the product design process.
- Design, develop, prototype, and test the required subsystem and its interface to the system.
- Use electronics engineering knowledge for new product development and improvement.
- Create reports for Design History File
- Conduct system implementation and testing
- Responsible for product related electronic hardware design activities
- Interface with other project stakeholders to ensure that the system objectives are balanced with overall project objectives
- Work within regulatory requirements such as the FDA, MDR etc
- Establish and manage key interfaces with third party suppliers, particularly but not exclusively key manufacturing sites, to enable rapid implementation of New Products
- Provide electrical design leadership within the team
- Advise team leaders on development of design policies and procedures which improve the ability to meet product system requirements
- Enhance technical skills and awareness of technical improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in product design with some experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in the medical device industry would be advantageous
- Proven experience in solving complex engineering problems and experience in EMC compatibility and electricity safety testing
- Familiar with Medical regulatory standards (IEC 61508/ IEC 60601)
- A team player mindset and a collaborative approach towards problem solving
- HIghly motivated individual who relishes the opportunity of bringing new and thought-provoking ideas to the team.
- r&d 737 jobs
- product development 1,300 jobs
- leadership 6,061 jobs
- product design 247 jobs
- electronics engineering 279 jobs
- system implementation 307 jobs
- electrical hardware 14 jobs
- regulatory compliance 6,826 jobs
- fda 60 jobs
- manufacturing 1,360 jobs
- sops/best practices 4,049 jobs
- general medical device 170 jobs
- team player 12,312 jobs
- problem solving 4,753 jobs
- motivated 8,196 jobs