Ngee Ann Polytechnic
By the end of the course, participants would be able to :
• Understand the four functions of management - planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
• Gain a deeper understanding...
Area: Business Management
Temasek SkillsFuture Academy
The subject provides an insight into the key functions relating to management of employees performed by line supervisors. Aspects of managing people including employee recruitment and selection, motivation,...
SMU-Centre for Professional Studies
This module has two goals: to provide a comprehensive understanding of the conceptual basis for effective Rewards frameworks and programmes (with emphasis on Compensation and Benefits), and impart...
Area: Human Resource Management, Employment and Recruitment
POLYMATH CENTRE PTE. LTD.
This course is specially design to enhance supervisors/managers skills Who will learn about qualities of a good supervisor who needs...
Area: Leadership & People Management
HRSINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
This one-day workshop has been designed to give all non- HR professionals a platform to appreciate all the HR functions and their relevance to organisational effectiveness.
• To appreciate...
EON CONSULTING & TRAINING PTE. LTD.
• acquire the basic skills and knowledge to perform payroll function effectively
• understand the various statutory compliance on payroll administration
• understand the role of an effective payroll administrator
HR LAW ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
• Draft employment contracts and HR policies and procedures with the aid of the book “HR practitioners’ guide to employment contracts and HR policies and procedures.
• Learn by going through...
Institute of Technical Education
On completion of the module, students should be able to attend to basic employee queries and coordinate a range of staff-related programmes such as employee recognition and employee...
Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
This programme aims to provide an overview on the key differences between FRS and US GAAP. The programme aims to illustrate the impact of the different accounting rules...
Area: Accounting, Banking & Finance
During this course (1 day
- 7 hours), participants will learn about:
I. Some business challenges
- Operating in a new environment