Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
• Gain an understanding on Currency Risk Management
• Understand how to interpret the exchange rate
• Understand how the...
Area: Human Resource Management, Employment and Recruitment
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
This module aims to present students with the knowledge of modelling financial process for the purpose of pricing financial derivatives, hedging derivatives, and managing financial risks. The emphasis...
SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY
Day 2 Transformation of Corporate Treasury
-Global trends and challenges
-Evolving roles of Treasurers
-Best-in-class operating model
-Future-proofing treasury Treasury...
Introduction to Risks
- The different types of risks
- Hedgeable versus unhedgeable risks
- Methods for managing hedgeable risks Risk Management...
- Understand market structure and dynamics of physical and paper trades
- Explore hedging tools for managing flat price, spreads and basis risk
- Learn about hedging strategies, risks and...
Area: Accounting, Banking & Finance
AXEL CONSULTANCY LLP
1. Fundamentals of Audit Report Writing Key components & basic design Report writing SOP (Business writing vs Academy writing) 5C of audit Findings Emerging...
The module aims to present the student with the basic paradigms of modern financial investment theory, to provide a foundation for analysing risks in financial markets and to...
UNIVERSAL STAGE PTE. LTD.
In today’s business world, understanding the finance and accounting knowledge is no longer an option for management and executives. Indeed, organizations will be able to perform better and...