HR LAW ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
1. Differences between statutory law employee and common law employee (Professionals, Managers and Executives).
2. Comprehensive understanding of the Employment Act which are a must know for all HR practitioners.
• Draft employment contracts and HR policies and procedures with the aid of the book “HR practitioners’ guide to employment contracts and HR policies and procedures.
• Learn by going through...
HRSINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
• The impact of the Chinese New Labour Contract on employment practices with practical application to workplace scenarios.
• Better manage employees' issues and operations in China - in...
Area: Human Resource Management, Employment and Recruitment
KC ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
This one-day workshop provides practical toolkit for Executives and Managers to write employment contract, HR policies and procedures that are more suited for today’s business environment. Participants...
1. HR Functions (1 day
- Roles & Responsibilities of a HR Administrator
- Understanding HR terms
- HR Department Structure
- HR Functions...
A competent HR practitioner must have the knowledge and skills in the following: Part 1: Drafting Employment Contract
1. Understand the sources...
. Know the differences between statutory law part-time employee and ommon law employee (Professionals, Managers and Executives) part-time mployee.
2. Know the terms and...