Ngee Ann Polytechnic
By the end of the course, participants would be able to :
• Understand basic cost and managerial accounting concepts and principles.
• Apply managerial accounting techniques to evaluate
Area: Business Management
Temasek SkillsFuture Academy
The subject covers a basic understanding of the economic aspects of operational applications, elements of costs and costing methods, and relation between cost behavior and profit. The subject...
The course will equip participants with behavioural insights to modify behaviour so as to achieve better outcomes for themselves or others in the areas of investments, health...
This program aims to introduce participants to:
(1) the time value of money;
(2) the different techniques to analyze capital expenditure decisions; and
(3) weighted average cost of capital.
This course is designed for adults to deepen their knowledge and skills in accounting and financial management to take on higher level jobs in these disciplines.
The course aims...
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
1. Strategic Alignment of Business and IT
2. IT Innovation Leadership
3. Measuring and Demonstrating Value from IT Investments
4. IT Governance and Risk Management
5. Business and IT Financial Management
REAL ESTATE ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
Module One: Legal issues Module Benefits
- You will get an overview of the practical issues that commonly arises in commercial property transactions from a...
This course is suitable for intermediate and advanced level learners in Mandarin, who intend to improve their business communication skills.
Course objectives after 20hrs of learning
After 20 hrs,...
Area: Language Skills
This course is designed to provide adults who possess work experience to deepen their knowledge and skills in accounting and financial management to take on higher level jobs...
This course will start with the technology and the foundational structures, and then take a look at the scope of the wider blockchain industry. The key stakeholders. The...
SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY
Core Courses Commercial Conflict of Laws Comparative Legal Systems Constitutional & Administrative Law (
1.5 course unit) Contract Law 1 Contract Law 2 Corporate Law Criminal Law (
Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
A Fun and Engaging Program to help you Identify the Danger Signs of Creative Accounting so that you may bring your organization to a higher Ethical platform by...
Area: Personal Development