Ngee Ann Polytechnic CET Academy
Discover proven methods to resolve conflicts by helping everyone feel that they’ve won. This 3-day facilitated workshop will teach you what the negotiation process, stages and skills are,...
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This module is to train supervisory level staff to take up responsibilities in merchandising.
1) Identify the retail positioning of the store
2) Interpret changing consumer-values and global trends
Area: Wholesale and Retail Trade
On completion of this unit, the learner will be
able to lead workplace communication by
evaluating and identifying gaps and barriers in
workplace communication, developing and
communicating plans to implement
communication strategies and...
Area: Leadership & People Management
ALPHA LANGUAGE CONSULTANCY
The outcome of this is each individual’s underpinning knowledge of the topic involved that they are able to transfer these skills and apply them at their place of...
Area: Education and Training
Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business
Area: Business Management
This course is suitable for intermediate and advanced level learners in Mandarin, who intend to improve their business communication skills.
Course objectives after 20hrs of learning
After 20 hrs,...
Area: Language Skills
1: Identify negotiation outcomes in a commercial situation to establish organisation’s desired position in negotiation
2: Identify roles and responsibilities needed to support negotiation objectives
3: Prepare relevant...
INTEGRATED LEARNING SYSTEMS PTE LTD
Communicate effectively with team leaders and stakeholders by understanding the styles and personalities
Influence team leaders using the appropriate techniques and styles
Conduct negotiation session...
HR LAW ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
1. Employment Act
1. Differences between statutory law employee and common law employee (Professionals, Managers and Executives).
2. Basic understanding of the Employment Act and in particular Part 1, 2,3,4,6,9 and 10...
Area: Human Resource Management, Employment and Recruitment
NATC INSTITUTE PTE. LTD.
1. Sources of information within and outside the organization
2. Types of information to be received, clarified and responded to and their features
3. Different modes of communication and communication...
Area: Information and Communications
Emphasis will on learning key spoken expressions, basic conversations and cultural practices used in different settings and situations.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
(a) Fails the assessment but meets 75%...