This module allows candidates to understand the main concepts underlying the secure use of ICT in daily life and to use relevant techniques and applications to maintain a...
Area: Information and Communications
NTUC LEARNINGHUB PTE. LTD.
On completion of this unit, the learner will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the essential concepts and skills relating to the use of devices, file creation and...
WHIZHEARTZ EDU-CENTRE LLP
In this times and era, everything around us are evolving. We are surrounded by technology - such as ipad, smart phones, gadgets and even in our work environment,...
ACP COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL PTE. LTD.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking (2h 56m 45s) CEH
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance (40m 29s) CEH
- Scanning Networks (7h 15m 58s) CEH
- Enumeration (3h 1m 28s)...
ST ELECTRONICS (E-SERVICES) PTE. LTD.
1. Security Concepts Module
2. Malware Module
3. Network Security Module
4. Secure Web Use Module
5. Communications Module
6. Secure Data...
MENDAKI SOCIAL ENTERPRISE NETWORK SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO: Understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy...
GENETIC COMPUTER SCHOOL PTE LTD
Understand the main concepts underlying the secure use of ICT in daily life and skills used to maintain a secure network connection, use the Internet safely and securely,...
EAGLE INFOTECH CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
• Understand key concepts relating to ICT, computers, devices and software.
• Start up and shut down a computer.
• Work effectively on the computer desktop using icons, windows.
• Adjust the main operating system...