Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This course aims to train personnel to become a WSH Auditor. It will equip learners with the skills and knowledge to evaluate WSH systems and performance either as...
Area: Workplace Safety and Health
Ngee Ann Polytechnic CET Academy
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Baseline skills needed to perform core cyber security functions and pursue a cyber security career. Practical cyber...
The course objectives are to enable students to:
1) Understand and operate essential mechanical, electrical, fire protection, plumbing and building automation systems in buildings.
2) Understand and...
Area: Repair and Maintenance
KAPITALMINDS PTE. LTD.
Area: Accounting, Banking & Finance
SINGAPORE NATIONAL EMPLOYERS FEDERATION
This course equips managers with management skills and behaviours that enable them to be effective and dynamic team leaders. They will learn how to inspire team commitment towards...
Area: Leadership & People Management
CONCORD ASSOCIATES PTE. LTD.
1. Explain and interpret salient WSH legislations and other requirements relevant to construction industry.
2. Describe the WSH duties and responsibilities of a supervisor in construction...
Describe the concept of design for safety and the pro-active management of risk at source.
Explain the WSH (DfS) Regulations 2015
List the "Guidelines on Design for Safety in...
CDAS LOGISTICS ALLIANCE (LTD.)
Post Diploma Certiﬁcate in GxP of Quality Assurance & Compliance (150hrs)
This PDC provides participants with an in-depth knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) with hands-on practices in quality...
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
1. Strategic Alignment of Business and IT
2. IT Innovation Leadership
3. Measuring and Demonstrating Value from IT Investments
4. IT Governance and Risk Management
5. Business and IT Financial Management
GHS System Labling Safety Datasheets Storage Risk Assessment & Management Chemical Hazard Communication PPE Engineering Control Chemical Management Systems...