SINGAPORE NATIONAL EMPLOYERS FEDERATION
This 2-day workshop provides a comprehensive understanding of Singapore's most important employment law. Added emphasis is on the correct interpretation and application of the law, including the...
Area: Human Resource Management, Employment and Recruitment
ASCOTT INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT (2001) PTE LTD
• Apply knowledge on using cleaning agents, cleaning tools and equipment
• Make a hotel bed and complete service of a guestroom / apartment unit
• Provide basic mini-bar and turndown services
Area: Hotel & Accommodation
HR LAW ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
1. Understand why employment law has bearing on line managers/supervisors.
2. Know the different types of employees in a company.
3. Know the difference between...
Unit 1: Performing Start-of-shift and End-of-shift Duties Unit 2: Understanding Housekeeping Equipment, Chemicals and Tools Unit 3: Performing Room Cleaning Unit 4:...
TOURISM MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE OF SINGAPORE PTE LTD
The objective of this program is to equip supervisory personnel in housekeeping or accommodation services with the knowledge and management skills to move into Housekeeping Management positions.
SSA ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
The English @ Workplace Scheme is designed to encourage companies to train their Low Wage Workers to communicate better in English. Proficiency in English will help improve communication...
Area: Productivity & Innovation
Learner will have the knowledge and application skills in managing housekeeping operations and be able to apply them to the workplace
managing guest/resident services
carrying out shift duties