The ADECL aims to enable candidates to:
1. Evaluate issues and practices in early childhood services
2. Reflect on one's personal philosophy, values and beliefs and formulate strategic/organisational goals to...
Area: Leadership & People Management
AVENTIS SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
On completion of the Graduate Diploma in Counter Terrorism and Security, students will have:
• Developed an understanding of the contemporary issues and challenges in the areas of protecting,...
Area: Security and Investigation
Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
Day One Topic: Introduction and Overview This session kick starts the programme by looking at the overview of risk management. You will learn the classification of...
This Post-Diploma Certificate comprises 5 modules, they are:
1) INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN BEHAVIOUR AND COMMUNICATION (30 Hrs)
This module introduces students to the study of human behaviour and the role...
SINGAPORE MEDIA ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED
This unit offers participants the knowledge in the fundamentals of public relations on social media. While social media has given customers the freedom to express and converse and...
Area: Broadcasting , Publishing and Media
BCMI PTE. LTD.
Chapter 1: Understanding the Crisis Management Plan Section
1.1: Identify and list crisis management concepts Section
1.2: Crisis Response Section
1.3: Crisis Management Plan ...
Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
Day 1 Introduction to operational risk
- Importance of operational risk management
- Risk management principles, frameworks and processes
- Relationship between risk management, strategic...
This course and activities strive to teach students the characteristics necessary for effective communication at work place to accommodate business need. Students will learn about effective communication skills,...
Area: Information and Communications