B2G CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
In a manufacturing world where many companies across the globe have now reached a high maturity level in their production organisation, the
maintenance function is still a few steps...
Area: Productivity & Innovation
WHIZHEARTZ EDU-CENTRE LLP
• Identification of stress and stress related problems.
• To learn good principles of time management for better productivity on the job and at home.
• To work with less...
ITEL LEARNING SYSTEMS (S) PTE LTD
This course book teaches the skills you will need to successfully complete the Outlook 2010 exam. These
skill sets are introduced using a fictional company named Tolano Adventures, a...
Area: Information and Communications
Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
Day 1 Knowing the Attributes of Events and their Purpose Understanding Your Organisation’s Mission and Objectives Formulating Key Messages...
SHATEC INSTITUTES PTE. LTD.
on completion of the unit, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills in coordinating food and beverage service and be able to apply them to the...
Area: Food and Beverages
Marketing Institute of Singapore
• Understand the basic principles of content marketing and how it fits into the overall marketing mix
• Understand the shift in approach from interruptive advertising to branded content
Area: Advertising, Sales & Marketing
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
This module introduces students to the basic concepts in project management. The process encompasses project planning, project scheduling, cost estimating and budgeting, resource allocation, monitoring and control, and...
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Topics covered are: Basic Features and Functions
- Enter and schedule tasks
- Working with calendars
- Gantt Chart and network diagram
- Critical Path Method...