NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
The key topics covered are:
- Build Partnerships Using Communication Skills
- Use Communication Skills
- Develop Strategies for Regular Communication with Families
- Value and Strengthen...
This digital era demands new perspectives, new skills, and new ways of thinking to make businesses stay relevant. Business analysts can no longer be passive recipients of business...
CAPELLE ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
1. Develop service operations strategy in accordance with organization’s customer-focused strategy
2. Assess the organization’s service capacity to minimize service disruptions
3. Develop key performance indicators to measure service operations...
Area: Service Excellence
TRAINING VISION INSTITUTE PTE. LTD.
Review Talent management Strategy (KA3, IVC2) Establish a Talent Management Strategy (KA1, AA1) Establish strategies to Enhance Productivity of Workforce (KA2, IVC1)...
HUMAN CAPITAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Area: Human Resource Management, Employment and Recruitment
National Council of Social Service
Fund-raising strategy stipulates how a Non-profit intends to fund its work, as outlined in its organisational plan. It will provide the framework for all fundraising activities over a...
Singapore Institute Of Retail Studies (SIRS)
This programme aims to develop Digital Managers with core competency in the area of data analytics, enabling them to operate and strategize their business operations effectively. The knowledge...
Area: Wholesale and Retail Trade
NTUC LEARNINGHUB PTE. LTD.
On completion of this unit, learner will have the knowledge and application skills to manage and resolve conflict in a security environment
1. Assess conflict situation
2. Develop strategies to...
Area: Security and Investigation